Ventrilo Tech Support  

Go Back   Ventrilo Tech Support > Main Category > Windows Client

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Westward

Default Shaw Users Still waiting for an Answer

For over 4 months now I, and many other Shaw Canada users, have been waiting for an answer from Flagship on a fix for our over the top lag issues.

You have acknowledged that there is infact a problem, you opened a thread where we could provide you with our physical location and Servers we were having problems with ( [url]http://ventrilo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32499&page=9[/url] ) and 84 people posted, yet the section was closed and locked without a single shred of information as to a fix or possible fix for our problem...

Why is that ? and is there a fix on the way? I am, and Im sure others are too, a paying customer that CAN NOT use the product I am paying for on a monthly basis and I would like a SOME information as to your plans to fix it.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #2
Flagship
Administrator

This is NOT a problem with Ventrilo. The thread that you speak of proved that the problem is Shaw packet shaping their traffic from certain customers who are also running file sharing software. You will need to take it up with Shaw as there is nothing we can do about it.
Closed Thread