Ventrilo Tech Support  

Go Back   Ventrilo Tech Support > Main Category > Windows Client

Old 11-19-2007, 04:18 PM   #111
azkhane

ventrilo 3.0.1 downloaded and nothing changes still stuck in synchronizing, great work with this useless fix
azkhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:36 PM   #112
BDCThoram

I dunno - everything for the most part works for me and my users on a Typefrag server. Thanks for the patch.
BDCThoram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:02 PM   #113
fire-blade

Pressure Is On Now Ha Ha!
There All Going To Team Speek!
fire-blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:28 PM   #114
Ponta

Still stuck at Synchronizing. Patch did not help

Ponta
Ponta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:30 PM   #115
Deltagee

the short delay when pushing the push to talk button ist still there =/ It only appears when connected to a server, in testingmode everything works fine.
Deltagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #116
=WFC=LadyNakedneSS

Default RCON Commands

I've noticed that your help pages indicate that checking the box to allow users to issue rcon commands only includes the ability to issue "some" commands. Any way we can get a list of what those limited commands are? Loggrep is apparently not one of them, and with a large clan using mulltiple ventrilos, it is THE rcon command we want people to have. Any possibility of adding that to the list of "some"?

In addition, I've noticed that ever since we updated, issuing a loggrep does not show users being added to or deleted from the user editor, or who added or deleted them. I have tried all different ways of doing the loggrep, but there's seems to be no way of getting this information anymore. What am I missing? Or is this no longer an option for this information with loggrep? If not, can you PLEASE put that back into what loggrep shows. It is pretty much the main reason for our use of the loggrep function. Not only do we NEED to see who added a user (or deleted someone), but to see WHEN a user was added. We have a recruit period in our clan, and loggrep is used to see how long someone has been a recruit and if they are due to be promoted.

PLEASE HELP or at least RESPOND.

Thanks so much.

=WFC=Amb.LadyNakedneSS[HQ]

Last edited by =WFC=LadyNakedneSS; 11-19-2007 at 05:37 PM.
=WFC=LadyNakedneSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #117
Jack Rackam

Default Still not able to connect

My vent has been stuck at ? MSG: Contacting Server for days now, i'v tried everything to get it to work. uninstall re-install, open the required ports etc... Still Nothing. so i waited for you to fix the problem. Guess what 3.01 comes and you guessed it I STILL CAN NOT CONNECT. Fix it Please seriously.

Jack
Jack Rackam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:41 PM   #118
Hishizuke

Downloaded 3.0.1. but it stills get stucked in Syncronizing...so yeah
Hishizuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #119
Kyowai

And yet another one of the legion of 1-post minions did arrive, spouting their irritation at the constant show of ineptitude at their Ventrilo overlords.

Ventrilo had been working fine up until 3.0.0 - remember the old phrase "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"? Now the 3.0.1 patch comes out in the hopes to fix all the blunders the new version heaped onto itself, only to yet again fail miserably. I've been stuck at the "? MSG: Synchronizing" stage of trying to log onto a Ventrilo server for the past five days and not a single thing I have tried has gotten me any further. I'm guessing we won't see this fixed until at least three more patches have been issued.

Can we get an explanation of exactly what 3.0.1 was supposed to do? Because clearly, it didn't do anything towards fixing any problems.
Kyowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:52 PM   #120
Sindrave

Patch 3.0.1 is pretty much completely useless to many of us who can't even get on to vent I had my hopes up that the patch would fix the problem with synchronizing, but no it just made me loose hope.
Sindrave is offline   Reply With Quote