Ventrilo Tech Support  

Go Back   Ventrilo Tech Support > Main Category > Server

Old 10-15-2007, 11:11 AM   #1
jedimas729

Default NRG refugee looking for similarly priced server

Sigh with NRG gone(and with it my payment for the month until paypal responds) I am looking for a new vent provider. The only thing is that I could barely afford NRG's monthly payment of $10 for a 50 person server. What I am looking for is a provider that has a 50 person server either at that price or close enough to it that I can stretch a little to cover it. Not sure if this is the best place to post this but if it isnt can someone please point me in the right direction.

I am currently using a friends vent for my wow guild but I'd like to get on my own vent as soon as I can. Thanks in advance.
jedimas729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
Fiznar

My guild uses ugt, and we've been very happy. Once nice tool that ugt offers is a link that allows guildmembers to donate small amounts to the vent bill.

We have a link on our forums, and once a month or so we ask some folks to click the link and toss 50 cents or a buck or so into the pot. At the moment I think we're covered for about 3 months.

They're a little more expensive than NRG was, but you get what you pay for.
Fiznar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:34 PM   #3
Usnfoamy

www.typefrag.com has an awsome deal right now but, you have to pay 1 year at a time.
Usnfoamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:03 PM   #4
swajr

I second the TypeFrag recommendation. Their top-notch support, killer control panel, and low prices make it a no-brainer in my book.
swajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:30 PM   #5
Shrapnet-Rob

Shameless plug:
www.shrapnet.com

Use coupon code BYENRG (case sensitive, expires 11/15/2007) for 50% off your first invoice.

We have a web based control panel. We accept Paypal, Visa/MC/Discover.

PM me or post here if you have questions!

Last edited by Shrapnet-Rob; 10-15-2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: typo
Shrapnet-Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #6
NationVoice-Justin

Allow me to post I have previously posted

Quote:
This is truly a tragedy for the Ventrilo community. Please understand that we, over at NationVoice Communications (http://www.NationVoice.com), extend our deepest regards to those who have lost money and service over this issue. Our sympathy can not be merely expressed just by words alone. In any instance that a person loses money, it is a disappointment because we all know that such a loss comes unexpected and is always unwanted. However, despite these customers being disappointed in their poor service from NRG Servers I would like to re-assure you that we are doing everything we possibly can to aid to those who have suffered a loss.

Currently we just released a 50% off coupon for those who have lost their service from NRG. The coupon code is as follows 'yahoo50'
You may use that on the order form at www.NationVoice.com. It is valid for any size server purchase.

Likewise, to furthermore compensate for these losses we are offering FREE! custom hostnames and custom ports!
Also, free to EVERYONE! is our webhosting - located at http://webhosting.nationvoice.com

If anyone has any questions regarding our company and service please feel free to email us at contact@nationvoice.com
Any questions feel free to aim me : nvdec0y
NationVoice-Justin is offline   Reply With Quote