Ventrilo Tech Support  

Go Back   Ventrilo Tech Support > Main Category > Windows Client

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 06:29 AM   #71
papa2ae

ok my email is sent - now time for you guys to blast their inbox - please - only send 1 email dont SPAM!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #72
stryfe13

I don't think it will make a difference to them. We'd have better luck holding our breath and turning blue in the face before they responded.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:12 AM   #73
Maels

Confirming this issue is now a problem again.
How they get away with such blatant disregard for customer opinion I'll never know.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:49 PM   #74
UnitedRP

ok , here i am , another Dubai citizen with the same damm problem , i already sent 2 messages in 1 week to etisalat on the email givin in the above post , but i didnt get a reply yet ..
Old 11-05-2008, 06:11 AM   #75
UnitedRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa2ae View Post
IP Spoofing, yes etisalat banned the program but they just updated it and now its working however, you will get double your ping and you will be kicked ever like 10 mins and then you simply have to reconnect which is really annoying - please also understand that if you use this method your game if your playing WoW or GW will lose connection when you lose connection to the vent so i dont suggest you use this on raids and then you will simply just DC or get kicked out of ur guild.

ok man , i really dying ova here , am willing to do anything to get on vent , so tell me how to spoof and ill do it , i dont care if it will lag i can take that ... i added you on the msn , contact me ..
Old 11-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #76
UnitedRP

ok guys , ive got good news , its not that good , but they have replied on my email , this is what they saied :
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Etisalat Customer Care Center.

Further to your query regarding blocking of VoIP (Voice over IP) applications & websites, kindly note that Etisalat is not offering any VoIP services at present.

The blocking of VoIP applications & websites is due to TRA mandate (Telecom Regulatory Authority, UAE) since VoIP is still not regulated in UAE.

For any complaints regarding the same issue you may need to contact TRA ([URL="http://www.tra.ae/"]http://www.tra..ae[/URL])

Once again we thank you for contacting us and looking forward to serving you
in the future. For any further clarification please contact Etisalat Customer Care Center.

Best regards,

Etisalat Customer Care Center
Tel: 101
Email: [EMAIL="care@etisalat.ae"]care@etisalat.ae[/EMAIL]
URL: [URL="http://www.etisalat.ae"]http://www.etisalat.ae[/URL]

wich i have no idiea what they talking about , explain.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:12 PM   #77
Zuber

i dont know this problem is still continuing and its getting really annoying. Hotspot shield dosent work with guildwars any more for every 1 so i cant play gw without vent. Proxifier dosent work with vent as well so i dont know what to do but ask etisalat and its not working out either so i guess ill just wait or quit -.-.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #78
xxrikimaruxx

Default yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuber View Post
i dont know this problem is still continuing and its getting really annoying. Hotspot shield dosent work with guildwars any more for every 1 so i cant play gw without vent. Proxifier dosent work with vent as well so i dont know what to do but ask etisalat and its not working out either so i guess ill just wait or quit -.-.

well.. i might have to agree i play wow and i just got kicked out of my guild( the number 1 guild in my realm) saying "dude you dont ever get on vent so we kick you out gg gl hf" and NOW I blame etisalat i friggen hate the uae now me wants to go back to the usa... =( yeah dumbass etisalat lets block everything and make u mad GG damn n00bz
Old 11-25-2008, 06:41 AM   #79
konanan

seems that there this no solution for this problem
Old 08-04-2009, 12:47 PM   #80
UnleashedChaos

Default hey

hey guys...sadly....AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM...am so fruastrated now....i got kicked out of my guild cause of this damn vent...is there any solution yet ? for some reason i can't view the last 2 pages PAGE 9 & 10 !

please guys help me...
Closed Thread