View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #65
Westward

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdown View Post
I live in Sherwood Park, Alberta. I am having the same problem.

I've been having this problem for over a month now. My ping jumps from under 100 depending on server to 10,000 to 15,000. I have tried restarting my shaw modem which doesn't help. I uninstalled the program many of times, but with my uninstall i don't think all the files are getting deleted because when i reinstall the app. my username and all my server names are still there. when uninstall is used I do it through add/remove programs, I check program files and it removes the ventrilo folder + I do a search, which finds a few files. I delete those files as will. but when i reinstall, my username and server names/ip's are still there? I don't know what to do.

can someone till me how to delete ALL of the ventrilo files or help me solve my ping problem because i don't know what to do. I can't use ventrilo like this

I'm also in the Park and deleting Ventrilo won't fix the problem, it's something that needs to be corrected on Shaws side....Apparently Flagship and Shaw are in talks so hopefully we'll be able to use Vent again soon