Ventrilo Tech Support  

Go Back   Ventrilo Tech Support > Main Category > Macintosh Client

Old 10-27-2007, 03:56 AM   #1
Groucho6

Default Additional bug info for your new version

Installed Leopard today and discovered your known issue with the list showing blank on login. I also discovered that while the people in the server can hear me, I cannot hear them on my G5 Quad Core tower. On my Intel-based MacBookPro, I can hear them fine. I would appreciate it if the new version works on PPC-based Macs as well as Intel, as the Quad Core is my main gaming machine.

Appreciate the support, and please ignore people who are rude. I understand these things take time, and I thank you for making the client available to the Mac audience free of charge. New OS releases always pose some issues, and overall the Mac client has worked wonderfully.
Groucho6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
Flagship
Administrator

The program does work on PowerPC based Macs. It was originally developed on my G4 Tower.

Did you select a specific output device in Setup-Voice?
Old 10-28-2007, 04:33 AM   #3
Groucho6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagship View Post
The program does work on PowerPC based Macs. It was originally developed on my G4 Tower.

Did you select a specific output device in Setup-Voice?
OK time for me to feel like an idiot. After trying a half-dozen troubleshooting steps, I finally noticed the little Mute Sound checkbox at the bottom of the panel was enabled. I have no idea how I managed to select that as I never mute my sound intentionally, but clearly I managed to do it by accident. Sorry to waste your time, but thanks again for the update fix that refilled the server/channel list.
Groucho6 is offline   Reply With Quote