Ventrilo Tech Support  

Go Back   Ventrilo Tech Support > Main Category > Macintosh Client

Old 01-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
FrAG!

Default Razer Megalogon Static Issues

Hello,

Im using a Mac 2011 end(i7 3.4ghz , 4gb 1333mhz ram, 2gb video card, 1tb HD) with a Razer Megalodon... i never had any issues with this headset except when im using ventrilo!

I just bought a server now, and when i connect and start to talk with other people the static on megalodon begins than after sometimes it crashes the headset, other times it came back normally for a couple minutes than after comes the static again.. i tried to disconnect all the usb devices and use only the megalodon, but it didnt work. i tried that solution beacause i saw some bandwitch problems with the usb port and stuff like that, but i dont have any idea how to control that usb`s bandwitch on mac(and i search a lot about it)

I made some tests and i saw this problem occurs only when im altking with other ppl.. if i wnet to the menu and try to talk on the test mdd, i had no problem, any solutions please!! I dont really wanna use windows on my mac or get a new headset.. i tried to use megalodon sound and mac microphone... but i got the same problem too.

Pleaseee help me!
FrAG! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
Jaycyn

Hi

Here's a tip to fixing it

http://help.razersupport.com/us-en/resolution.asp?sid=142202130117024227057130&pid=400000001&pnm=Razer+Megalodon&seid=400002730&pos=Windows&top=Audio&rid=400001859

and here's a blurb about the issue as well

http://cult.razerzone.com/2009/08/02/just-got-your-razer-megalodon-gaming-headset-do-you-hear-static-noise-or-audio-breakage/
Jaycyn is offline   Reply With Quote