Ventrilo Tech Support  

Go Back   Ventrilo Tech Support > Main Category > Windows Client

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 12:46 PM   #101
Romina

Yeah , i got HOT cables , i bought the "internet Zahav" havilat gamers and my ping is really low , but i still cant hear peoples , i am on wireless too....

I just wish there were "Ventrilo Advisors" / expert people to help with issues... i mean the exact problems
Old 08-28-2008, 04:37 AM   #102
Romina

Massada , if you can please call my number and try to help me if you dont mind , i really need help. i will send you a PM with it.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #103
Massada

hey there... feel free to send me a PM with your number. I'm gonna call you as soon as possible
Old 10-21-2008, 12:17 PM   #104
Massada

Default unfortunately

I have huge spikes since 2 weeks again. can't use ventrilo anymore. the problem disappeared for a few month and ventrilo worked properly for a while. however, the problem came up again. does anybody have any new information regarding the huge spikes and the problems of connecting from israel to a european server?
hope to hear from you soon,
take care,
Old 10-21-2008, 02:56 PM   #105
Schweitz

i have the same issue it only started 1 1/2 months ago on Vent i use Hot and Netvision and i have no clue what to do... and my hebrew isnt that well to call customer service for either one of these companies and they are useless to help

p.s. who do i contact to get this "gamers" pack?? im not use to this Israel inter net i have to pay Netvision and HOT so not sure who i contact to get the Gamers one

Last edited by Schweitz; 10-21-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:59 PM   #106
Massada

i'm also at how + netvision... from experience i can say that both are not good... their service lacks, and they say that non of them is responsable. anyway, there must be a reason why these lags come and go, and why ventrilo isn't working since a while already.

in the past, i also had the chance to try a ventrilo server with one of my guildies on an israeli server... no problem at all. so i suppose that the problem is about the outgoing traffic to europe.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:27 PM   #107
Massada

what is most irritating is, that ventrilo 3.0.1 works perfectly when i connect to an israeli server and when europeans connect to israelis servers. it seems to be a problem with outgoing traffic to europe/u.s. only. very weired
Old 10-23-2008, 05:47 PM   #108
Massada

Hi again, I just spoke to the support team of VentriloServers.biz (ClanwarzGamingServers.com) However, they couldn't help me - didn't even know about this problem. Anyway, I left them a link to this thread behind and hope that they may review it in order to help all of us.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:05 AM   #109
Schweitz

who is to blame though HOT or Netvision?? or both? i have a year contract with them
Old 10-24-2008, 05:58 AM   #110
mystical nessal

Guys, apparently the problem is with the codec. If you have a low upload internet, you cannot use a 44khz ventrilo-configured server and have huge laggs. Try an 22khz and it will probably work for you. If not, try a lower( I doubt it).
Closed Thread